Home of the Legendary $1 Draft
Join us as we kick off the Daytona 500 with a Charity Chili Cook-Off, benefiting the PAWS Fund! For you die hard race fans, we are opening early at 2:00PM to get your engines running before the green flag is waved. Bring your chili-cooking “A-game” and submit your best entry to win!
- Maryland Proverb
Well, We Tapped it! 18 Taps of the Coldest Drafts in Maryland
Home of the Legendary $1 Draft!
Intellectual Property Rights
Woody’s Tavern owns and maintains the Website for wholly nonprofit purposes according to our charitable mission. All materials on the Website, including but not limited to all information, images, text, video and audio, displays, data, trademarks, service marks, and logos (including the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are, unless otherwise noted, the exclusive property of Woody’s Tavern and are protected by United States copyright, trademark, and other applicable law. You must not copy, download, reproduce, republish, reuse, distribute, transmit, store, create derivative works of, publicly display, or modify any of the material on the Website for any purpose without our express written permission, except that you may make such temporary copies in a single computer’s RAM and hard drive cache as necessary to browse the Website. You may also make a single copy of the content displayed on any page of the Website to be used for your personal and non-commercial use so long as it does not harm the reputation of Woody’s Tavern. This provision does not permit you to remove any trademarks, copyrights, or any other notice contained in such content. For more information, or for reprint permission, please contact us.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Woody’s Tavern Interactive Services Policy
The Website may enable users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit content to other users as comments (collectively, “User Contributions”). In addition, users may be permitted to link to the Website in accordance with our Linking Policy. All User Contributions, and any website on which a link to the Website appears (a “Linked Site”), must comply with the following Content Standards:
User Contributions and Linked Sites must comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations in their entirety. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions and Linked Sites must not:
1. Feature any material protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right without express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right;
2. Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable;
3. Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
4. Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person;
6. Be likely to deceive any person;
7. Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act;
8. Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety, or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person;
9. Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization; or
10. Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
In addition, User Contributions must not involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
You hereby agree and acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of any User Contribution you submit including any Linked Site, and you have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness. We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content, accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any User Contribution or of any Linked Site.
Ownership and Confidentiality
Any User Contribution posted to the Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you:
1. Grant to Woody’s Tavern a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute such material, in whole or in part, worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material;
2. Represent and warrant that you own or control all rights in and to the User Contribution and have the right to grant the license granted above to us;
4. Permit any other user of the Website to access, view, store, or reproduce the material for such user’s personal use.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to monitor the content posted on the Website. We may, in our sole discretion:
1. Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions;
3. Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy;
4. Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website; or
In addition, we will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities and follow any court order requesting or directing us to disclose information concerning anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS Woody’s Tavern FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY Woody’s Tavern DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS OR THE RESULTS THEREOF BY LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
We have the right, at our discretion, to terminate users who infringe upon the rights of copyright holders. If you believe your content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information to us, as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed upon, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed upon.
1. In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries);
2. For purposes of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm, minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise;
4. To transmit or procure the sending of any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation;
5. To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Woody’s Tavern, Woody’s Tavern employees, Woody’s Tavern customers, another user, or any other person or entity,including, but not limited to, using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing; or
6. To engage in any other conduct that we deem restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website or that may harm Woody’s Tavern or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
In addition, you agree not to:
1. Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website;
2. Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website;
3. Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
4. Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website;
5. Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
6. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website;
7. Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
8. Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Users Under the Age of 18
No one under the age of 18 is allowed to register for services on the Website. While the Website is designed to be appropriate for all users, we will not knowingly collect personal information from users who are under the age of 18. If you are not yet 18 years old, please do not participate in any of the activities on the Website that require you to provide personal information.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE USING THE WEBSITE SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE AND ALL OF THE MATERIALS ON OR REFERENCED BY THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. WOODY’S TAVERN HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WOODY’S TAVERN BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, AND LOSS OF DAT, AND WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY TORT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Links from the Website
These terms and conditions apply only to the Website. Where the Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only and are not intended as an endorsement by Woody’s Tavern of the organization or individual operating the third-party website. We have no control over the content of such websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for those websites.
Woody’s Tavern is incorporated in the State of Texas in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Please be aware that any personal information you transfer to us will be transferred to the United States and will be subject to its law. By using this Website, participating in any activities related to this Website, and/or providing us with information, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to the United States, and waive any claims that may arise under your own local and national laws.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability
How to Contact Us
Via Regular Mail:
4300 Hawthorne Rd
Indian Head, MD 20640
info @ woodystavern.net
Via our Website:
Policy Last Updated:
September 22, 2018
Follow us, and never miss an event!